Personal Training Hamilton
Personal training remains an ever changing and evolving business due to the fact that the world no longer supports the healthy level of physical stress that our bodies require to live long, energetic, motivated lives. We adapted to that change by providing flexible workout hours and certified personal trainers on-hand at all times
Personal training is a powerful and admired method of fitness that many people gravitate towards after failed attempts of getting in shape with their own devices. Many people work with personal trainers because they know from experience that they need the extra push and empowerment to feel substantial progress.
Here are some of the common reasons individuals aren’t successful:
- Forcefully training the body without a cohesive mindset
- Lack of knowledge to put a complete and robust program together that is effective and worthwhile
- Lack of the support, accountability and empowerment required to keep things interesting and purpose-driven
Nobody is the same, we all strive for unique goals and methods to reach those goals. Due to that, we offer three forms of personal training to suit everyone.
The chart below explains the differences.
|Features & Benefits||1-on-1 Personal Training||Semi-Private Personal Training
(Begins with the Foundation Program)
|Objective:||1 on 1 person training is a specialized program with exercises specifically designed to improve ones’ posture, flexibility, movement ability, and general strength.
These sessions are great for those experiencing muscular imbalances, pain & discomfort whilst engaging in regular exercise.
|To develop the habits & skillsets necessary to be comfortable, consistent & purposeful with exercise. This powerful program literally lays the Foundation to becoming an Empowered Exerciser.|
|Group Size:||1 individual / trainer||1 – 3 individuals / trainer|
|Cost:||$60 – $75 / Session||$30 – $40 / Session|
|Frequency:||1 – 3 sessions/week||2 – 4 sessions/week|
|Session Length:||60 minutes||60 minutes|
|Ideal For Individuals That:||
Three forms of personal training available at Xelf Fitness
- No equipment: Designed to be done with minimal to no equipment, your choice of your home or our studio, programs are designed for those who don’t have access to these devices.
- 1-on-1: After an informative physical and lifestyle assessment, our experienced personal trainer will craft a customized program that will be tailored to meeting and exceeding a specific outcome of yours. 1-on-1 personal training is excellent for clients living with chronic disease or orthopedic challenges that want to take action.
- Foundation Program: This unique program is an all encompassing 12 week (2-4x/week) program for inactive contemplators, beginners and those who struggle to accomplish exercise and living an active life. We promise you that these 84 days will transform the way you view your relationship with yourself and exercise.