Nutrition & Lifestyle Counselling
We offer tailored nutrition & lifestyle coaching to enhance the long-lasting results of our exercise programs and improve your outcomes.
Nutritional & Lifestyle Starter Session
- First meeting (1hr): health, dietary and lifestyle assessment
- Based on the assessment, the nutritionist will put together a protocol – fully customized and actionable plan with dietary and lifestyle recommendations and if applicable, a therapeutic supplementation program as well.
- Second meeting (1hr): follow-up meeting with the nutritionist to go over the recommendations
Nutrition & Lifestyle Optimization Program
We offer a comprehensive program customized to your specific health history, challenges and goals. The program spans over approximately four months, where you will have in-person meetings with our certified holistic nutritionist, plus additional support and resources along the way.
Intake & Assessment (1.5hr)
- Comprehensive health history intake
- Symptom analysis of roughly 200 bodily symptoms
- Diet and lifestyle assessment
- Eating habit review
- Drug and supplement review
- Review of existing blood work and other medical tests
- Review of testing options that are most applicable to your needs
Customized Roadmap & Protocol (1hr)
- Personalized roadmap for the entire program
- Complete analysis of assessments
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- Therapeutic supplementation program
- Any other supportive material such as recipes
Grocery Store Tour (1hr)
- Walk through all the departments within your local health food store
- Learn to read nutrition fact tables, ingredient lists, labels and certifications
- Also includes creative exercise to put a meal plan together
Program Delivery & Ongoing Support (as much as needed and desired within 4 months)
- Meetings with holistic nutritionist to review progress
- Updates to dietary, lifestyle and supplementation recommendations
- Ongoing support will be provided throughout the entire program via email or phone to ensure clarity, adequate support and troubleshooting whenever needed
As much as you want to eat healthy, not everyone has the time or the skills to meal prep in the kitchen. Inquire about hiring your own private chef to cook all your meals and snacks according to the recommendations set out by our Nutritionist.
Note about Insurance Coverage
Depending on your insurance provider, nutritional counseling services may be covered. Receipt will be provided with registration number with CANNP (Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioners), which you can submit to your insurance provider.
A few organizations that have been known to cover my services are: Manulife, iA Financial Group, GreenShield Canada, ClaimSecure Inc. and Blue Cross Alberta.
Not sure where to start?
Book a FREE 15-minute Meet & Greet to discuss your top health concerns and priorities and learn about how a comprehensive individualized plan can come together for you.