Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
Think bigger than your plate.
The food you eat:
- is only one of multiple essential lifestyle factors.
- is dependent on these factors.
Create a new type of ‘diet’ with an approach that looks at food in all its forms and how these foods impact how you feel on a physical, mental, emotional, and subtle level.
Explore and experience how intentionally incorporating simple lifestyle and nutrition tools can help you feel better in your body now.
What You Can Expect
- A whole person focused interactive assessment of the essential lifestyle practices that are needed for optimal health, longevity, health span, and resilience.
- Support to plan and integrate simple health enhancing practices into your lifestyle with a framework that supports goal setting specific to you.
- Transform how you eat, why you eat, and learn how the food you feed your body-mind impacts your physiology.
JENNIFER BOLUS, RD
XELF NUTRITION & LIFESTYLE COACH
Jennifer has 15 years experience as a Registered Dietitian with a focus on disease prevention and health promotion. She has also worked as a primary healthcare dietitian and helped patients with various challenges including diabetes/pre-diabetes, digestive issues, and heart health. She describes her approach in supporting individuals as wholistic, integrative, functional, and simple. Jennifer prides herself on maintaining a compassionate and non-judgmental space where her clients can speak freely. She has completed further training in yoga (restorative), various biofield therapies, mindfulness, and functional nutrition. She has a special affinity for working with people with eating problems such as stress eating, bingeing, overeating, and chronic dieting.
Hungry for more?
Speak to one of our team members to book your Initial Assessment or Complimentary Discovery Call with Jennifer.