Massage Therapy Hamilton
Massage therapy is the manipulation of responsive, soft tissues within the body to eliminate pain and promote optimal function and well-being. Massages can be used to help treat numerous conditions, improve athletic performance and speed up recovery time. We employ highly skilled Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) to help get you where you knead to be.
Our registered massage therapists carefully develop customized treatment plans according to your condition and individual needs. It is our goal to transform you into the active, healthy and pain-free life you deserve. Some benefits of massage therapy include:
- Reduction of muscle tension
- Increase range of motion
- Breakdown of scar tissue
- Decrease of stress
- Improve exercise performance
- Decrease muscle stiffness and fatigue after exercise
- Decrease delayed onset muscle soreness active recovery from maximal exercise
- Treats conditions such as Frozen Shoulder, Sciatica, Tendonitis, Degenerative Disc Disease and Arthritis, etc.
- Reduce swelling
- Enhance athletic performance
- May help prevent injuries
- Aid in healing both pre and post surgery
- Relaxation by decreasing cortisol levels
- Athletic therapy and recovery
Not only does massage therapy play a vital role in physical health and performance, it also is extremely important for your mental health and well-being. There is a particular calming element to getting a massage that relaxes both your body and mind, which can be directly related to experiencing a better and deeper sleep at night. Getting a massage has been known to release endorphins, thus reducing your mental stress, tension and anxiety levels.